Friday, December 30, 2011

What Christmas means to Sara...








Living in a rented duplex, it's hard to scrape up some character from the bland interior. My husband and I are both very much into the outdoors, and try to bring it indoors with us wherever we can: twigs and branches, moss, greens, and lots of terrariums! I've been collecting vintage glass ornaments for a few years now, and completely filled our Christmas tree this year with them. We make a trip high up into the woods every year just to get greenery to make a wreathe for our front door. Christmas at our house is much different than my mom's house, we just have different styles. Though it does overlap in areas, and the best thing is, is we can appreciate each other's designs, and we have lots of fun out looking for inspiration! Christmas, as far back as I can remember, has been a time about family. Everyone getting together and creating such warm, happy Christmas memories, I still remember a lot of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment