Saturday, November 17, 2012

Good News and Bad News!

So are you the type of person who likes the good news first or last?  I'm sure it says something about your personality but that is another post. So the BAD news is after twelve years of unlocking that sticky front door lock - I am closing Farmhand Feed & Home so that I may retire.  The GOOD news is we have started sales to clear the shelves. It is a bittersweet decision as we have made so many friends (two legged and 4 legged). We will miss you but I need to slow down (Ha-Ha).  And I need to go catch some salmon with my retired husband.  So watch the papers for the discounts and sale prices.  Each week the discounts get larger. We will be here until  Christmas. We will do more posts as we progress.  We will be closed on Saturday, Nov 24 so that we can go do one of our Christmas displays at Monticello in Portland.  That show opens Nov 30 at 8:00 am and should not be missed.  We will post pictures of both of our displays to tempt you to a fun day of shopping in Portland.  There will be no pictures with this post cause I would have puffy red eyes....  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment