Monday, November 22, 2010

One great party...






Our 10th Annual Holiday Open House was a huge hit! So huge, I totally forgot to take pictures!!! I did snap some of our beautiful ice luminaria and giant bowl with cranberries and floating candles. I know there are some more somewhere too, so I will put those up for your viewing pleasure as soon as I find them! Tons of customers won door prizes, thanks to our wonderful candle rep for bringing us wonderful Tyler candle giveaways. The cheesecake disapeared very quickly as well as the espresso brownies, orange peel sugar cookies, lemon shortbread tarts, coconut cupcakes, gingerbread, and pumpkin dessert! If you missed this year, make sure to stop in this Friday and Saturday to choose your discount and get up to fourty percent off Christmas decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment